Well, I didn't know we're going to a real forest (which is good in my view). I originally thought we're going to a well-known recreational park in Brunei. I think this is a good chance to venture and explore new potential research area for students doing biology course.
Before trekking I felt excited going into the forest. However, during the trekking the groups were walking too fast and didn't stop for a while to take a good look at the surroundings.
But nonetheless, the trekking activity serves as a good work out exercise for me. As for trekking experiences, there was no expert present to explain interesting stuffs found in the forest. So I guess there were less experiences gain.
Overall, the trekking activity was alright and not that bad at all, at least no students were found injured. So I will look forward to attend the next trekking activity.
Before trekking I felt excited going into the forest. However, during the trekking the groups were walking too fast and didn't stop for a while to take a good look at the surroundings.
But nonetheless, the trekking activity serves as a good work out exercise for me. As for trekking experiences, there was no expert present to explain interesting stuffs found in the forest. So I guess there were less experiences gain.
Overall, the trekking activity was alright and not that bad at all, at least no students were found injured. So I will look forward to attend the next trekking activity.
No comments:
Post a Comment