
An excellent trekking! This week is more challenging than last week, very challenging especially those steep slopes. Our aim for this week is to see the biggest tree and we did it. Congratulation people! (^_^) However, we did not have a chance to really see and appreciate the surrounding since we have to walk fast. But nothing can be done since we have to get out from the jungle before it's getting too dark. Yet, I still felt happy for abled to see and circle around the biggest tree. If anyone of you got that picture, please post it here or the gallery. I would love to see it. Overall, this trekking was a good one.
p/s: To all the members, I've created a blog for us to share pictures that we've taken during the trekking. Hope to see your feedback. Just type the username:beap_ubd@hotmail.com; password: beapubd2007. Invite yourself then you can post your pictures. This is the link if you wanna see it. I've posted some of the pictures. So enjoy it k. http://beapubd2007gallery.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment