Thursday, April 19, 2007

Summary of my trekking

This is the first trip. I’ve been to Bukit Shahbandar and Hutan Simpan Berakas and the place was ordinary but going to this new trekking site, it was a total different. I never when to such place which is very interesting like going into forest without any damages to the surrounding and it was peaceful. It was a superb place to go with your friends and family.

The second trip was to Rimba. The trip is fun and I learn something new there…most of the trees are small and using one of my sense, I can here that there is no like no living things living there. Hardly hear the sound of the birds and the small insects.

The third trip was near Mentiri. Over there, it was fun. Over there, I feel like I was really in the forest because the sound of the nature is all over me…hearing the sound of the birds and insects and also learning the different types of flora and fauna that are available there.

On 11 April, we went to Serdang. Over there, I see a giant tree. A week before we go, the lecturer involve have told us that the trail will be long and it will probably takes us 1.5 to 2 hours. Because of the long trail, I get very tired and exhausted. Not even reaching ¼ of journey I already feel very tired and exhausted. I wanted to return back to the starting point. But then because I wanted to see the giant tree, I continued on with the journey and I mange to finish it although I was exhausted! Maybe next time if they were to go there, I don’t think I might want to join again.

Yesterday, 18 April, we went to Bukit Markucing. It was totally nice but then Iwas very tired. Can see the view clearly from the top. Before reaching the windmill area, I thought it was the sound of chicken but when reaching to the top then I know what sound is that. The use is to chase away birds since they are planting fruits. I can go there again I think but not to Serdang!

No comments: