Now it is the time that I can really say... the trekking was fairly HARD! I think most of the BEAP members that came on that day will tend to agree with me. Even on the starting point, I could see that some of us had already panted ( I was also breathing hard though...).
It was really challenging. I was relieved when I completed the trekking and I was happy that all of us made it to the end.. (Congratulations everyone!!). But it was quite sad that I did not really have the chance to appreciate the nature this time. We were walking quite fast but I think that was a reasonable thing to do since we did not want to stay in the forest till dark.
It was fascinating to see the big tree! I'm just wondering... can anyone identify the tree? It will be nice to learn what tree can grow to such enormous diameter. By the way, the 'rock climbing' which came immediately after the big tree was really torturing my legs. It took my breath away for a while.
There is one thing I want to comment. I really like the spirit of TEAMWORK on that day. Everyone took care of each other especially when one hurt himself/herself after falling, got a hit on the head by the branch and etc. Sure enough, I think everyone got his/her shares that day! ([I got one too, =).]
Friday, April 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment