Monday, April 30, 2007

Trip 5: Taman Rekreasi Markuching

This place, once you reached at the top of one of the hills (there were a lot of hills there with their own name at each hill), it had a nice view, and I felt the ‘abode of peace’ of Brunei…haha. That’s my opinion. There were a lot of hills that we had to conquered here than the last time but we didn’t have to rush this time. This place should have a rubbish bin on top of each hill (just like the ones in Bukit Shahbandar) so that the visitors would not just throw away their rubbish (especially plastic bottles) on the ground anywhere they felt like throwing. Maybe they were too tired to hold the plastic bottles to bring it to the bottom of the hill. Overall, it was a great experience and I hope I would be able to come back here in the future!

No comments: