Sage, Old Tree
This trekking was by far the most challenging – not due to the distance, but more because of the gradient and the speed at which we had to go. Nevertheless, it was definitely worth all that effort, as we were later “rewarded” by the huge tree encounter. When I saw the tree and stood before it, I thought to myself, How long have you been here? You certainly have witnessed a lot of happenings and changes. I wonder who have passed you by. If you could utter words, or if I could listen to what’s in you, I’m sure that you have a lot to tell... Standing in front of it, I felt rather small. These old, big trees truly serve as a reminder that we’re not the only ones inhabiting this planet, and that… Sorry, I’ve lost my train of thoughts. It’s quite difficult to express what I have in mind. Hopefully, you can relate to what is on my mind. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment