Sunday, April 29, 2007

Hafizah (Bukit Markucing, Kg. Subok, 18th April, 2007)

Jack & Jill went up the hill…

The trekking this time was done in a leisurely manner, no rush – no hush either. Well, at least in the beginning. When the walk just began, there was a strange sound that filled the air. It was some sort of a creaking sound, which, I had no idea where it originated from. Then, after some time… ah… I see… It was from the pinwheels that were erected at Bukit Cerangin (the name says it all). The trek was basically about going up and down the hill. Unfortunately enough, though, I couldn’t take many photos because the camera’s batteries died. Oh well, looking on the bright side of it, I could in a way or another appreciate the beauty of nature more. When the eyes aren’t looking through the lens of a camera, without anything that comes between them and the things in the environment, you’ll find more beauty in everything that you see. Sometimes, I must admit, when one is too engrossed in taking pictures, s/he unfortunately misses the genuine magnificence of nature. The beauty that is perceived by the eyes is at times, if not all the time, more stunning than any photos captured by cameras. ; )

No comments: