Sunday, April 22, 2007

Bukit Markucing Recreational Park, Subok – 18/4/07


Just like Bukit Shahbandar, there are number of hills (which I didn’t count hehe ;p). Some of the slopes are quite steep but the surrounding is so nice and pleasure. The scenery from the top hill is so beautiful. We can see and smell the nature. There are huts at each stopping point for people to take rest. However, I would like to suggest that they provide rubbish bin at each stopping point. We could see people littering bottles. The only rubbish bin that they provided is at the starting point. Overall, the trekking is OK.
p/s: To all the members, I've created a blog for us to share pictures that we've taken during the trekking. Hope to see your feedback. Just type the username: beap_ubd@hotmail.com; password: beapubd2007. Invite yourself then you can post your pictures. This is the link if you wanna see it. I've posted some of the pictures. So enjoy it k. <http://beapubd2007gallery.blogspot.com/>

No comments: