Monday, April 30, 2007
Trip 6: Kg. Padnunok, Lamunin, Tutong
Three things happened here that I considered the most challenging for this last trip this semester. The first one was we had to pass by a herd of buffaloes, where one of them was a mother with its cubs, so scary. As what Jeff Corwin said in one of his show in Animal Planet, “…mammals are unpredictable…” But we did pass by them eventually; they looked like they were tame enough not to hurt us. The second challenge was to go (slide was a more correct term) down a very steep slope. It was slippery with only nearby small trees to hold onto. One good advice here was, “Don’t worry getting dirty, safety first…” Yeah, we were getting muddy alright! And the last one was this was the first time that we completed the trekking till about 7 o’clock in the evening. It was really, really late and really, really dark and we didn’t bring any torchlight. Well, for a last trip, it was challenging enough. I hope I’ll see you guys next semester. GO BEAP!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment